June 2, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: A picture with you and the person you've been closest to the longest


This is a picture from one year ago at my high school graduation. That's right! The person I've been closest to the longest is my mom!
I love my mom so much. Through the years I've been able to talk to her about anything. She has always believed in me and has laughed/cried along with me. I've loved this summer because I've gotten to spend more time with just her (and Sarah) than I have in years and its AWESOME! She is such an inspiration to me. I hope to be a mom, wife, cook, and amazing woman just like her someday. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my mommy!!

1 comments:

Emily said...

You are so amazing babe and you make supporting you so easy! I love you with all my heart and am SO privileged to be your mom! I love love love love my baby girl!

How's My Weight Loss Going?