June 15, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 15

Halfway through! 
Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die...



I know, it seems silly. I am a nineteen year old who wants to go to Disney Land before I die. But I have never been!! I was going to go for my honeymoon...yeah. Since that's not happening, its starting to look more and more like I won't be going until I take my own kids there. And by that time, it will look pretty weird if I'm jumping onto rides, especially if my kids don't want to ride them with me.
I just want to do something Disney related. Whether I go to Disney Land or Disney World, go on a Disney Cruise...heck, I'd love to just work at Disney at this point. I just want to be able to enjoy the magic while I'm still (mostly) young. 

--Lexi Lou

0 comments:

How's My Weight Loss Going?