June 12, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 12

Day 12: A picture of something you love...


I cannot begin to tell you how much I love sushi! I love all food, of course. That's where my weight problem has come from. Sushi, though, is my absolute favorite of all time! 
What I really love about sushi is its simple, delicious, and (usually) good for you! My favorite place to go to get sushi is Sushi Monster, by a mall near my home (if you live in the Utah area, let me know and I'll get you the address). Absolutely amazing! Their Vegas Rolls are so good!!! I usually get a Dynamite Roll and a Sushi Rock, along with a Vegas Roll to share with whoever I'm going with (you can't go to sushi by yourself!!).
In all reality, I love all Asian inspired foods. In college I lived off of Taste of Thai microwave meals. So yummy! I love wasabi and ginger. I absolutely love a good plate of walnut chicken or shrimp. 
LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Asian food! 

--Lexi Lou

0 comments:

How's My Weight Loss Going?